Go To...

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Enlisted! :D

Yes! I'm enlisted already! Hahaha! I feel so fortunate! :) I got enlisted in my chosen block... And most of all, I got enlisted in Duckpin Bowling! Yipee! I've been praying to get a slot in this subject because I like its schedule though it's so early. If I did not get a slot in this subject, I was thinking of Philippine Dance. Haha! However, if you'd ask me I really want Team Building or even Line Dance. But it's alright. I can take them in other semesters.


Anyways, I would like to share with y'all (once again) my schedule:


Additional: PE every Mondays from 7:00-9:00am.


Well, I really like this block because I like to take up Comm 3. I'm really into public speaking though I stammer a lot. I want to improve more. Quite ironic, eh? This block also ends earlier than the other. According to Ate Luna from PeX, I might have a hard time looking for Toki Jeepneys beyond 5pm which is the time the other block ends. Other than those, I don't know. It just appealed to me compared to the other block. As you can see, I have 'sadistic' Wednesdays and Fridays. Three subjects are to be taken consecutively! OMG. In those three subjects, the last one is Math 17. And Math 17's building is isolated in the one side of the UP World. Gosh. Then I thought of being late in that particular. Then I realize that if I'm late, my co-blockmates are also late. I also heard of the university rule that you could leave 15 minutes before the end of a certain subject and you could be late 15 minutes of the next one. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think that is how it goes.


Lastly, I want to wish all my co-freshmen the best of luck. :)