Go To...

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Tunes to Tune

Hey there :)
I've been trying to look for bands or artists that I could listen to lately (especially now that it's our Christmas break. yeah! :D). Honestly speaking, it's not that easy! I don't like those metal sounding type of music. I just want it to be laid back... just chill. Then come The Ting Tings. That duo widened my affinity for music. I found interest in Indie Pop, and as usual, I love ballads and pop. For this reason, I'd like to share the bands or artists that I find interest in and one of their songs:



1. New Young Pony Club (Ice Cream)

2. Santogold (Lights Out)

3. Vampire Weekend (A-Punk)

4. David Archuleta (Works for Me)

5. David Cook (Bar-ba-sol)

6. U2(And I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For)

7. The Ting Tings(Fruit Machine)

8. Fleet Foxes(Sun It Rises)


These are all for now. :D

I'll post more next time. ;)

I'm still on a quest. Hahaha!

If you have any bands or artists in mind, feel free to drop me a comment or put a little something something on my chatbox. Thanks a lot! It will mean a lot to me. :D