Go To...

Thursday, March 5, 2009

happy :D

Right now, I feel so happy and blessed. There are so many things that I am supposed to be thankful for. God is really good to me! :D


First, I'd like to thank my classmates. I am really having a great time when I'm with you, guys. I can't imagine myself being in other sections. I can only see myself in Clare. You just don't know how much you mean to me despite some heartaches you caused me (lol). Just kidding. If it is not because of you, I would have not utilized my accounts in mediafire, nakido and divshare in uploading files. Hahaha! I know we still have about three weeks. And I'm quite giddy about it! I don't know what's coming after exams, but I'm totally positive about it. I don't like putting so much thought on our parting ways...yet. I'll just go with the flow and make each moment on its fullest.


I'd like to thank my friends too. :D [But most of them belong to section Clare too. :))] I really have great time with you. :D Thanks for cheering me up on my 'Blue Mondays'. xD I'm so thankful having all of you. You know who you are. I need not to mention. Hahaha! xD



I'd also like to thank my family. You just don't know how much you mean to me. I could not have been any luckier without you. I am really so fortunate having you. As time goes by, our bond becomes stronger. Thanks for the unconditional love and undying support you continually give me. Thanks for trusting me, too. :D


A special shout out to the teachers I have and I had. I am so grateful having you. But some of you, my dear teachers, got me all confused! Because some of you have moved me to become an educator myself in the near future. I am not sure anymore of the career path that I'm going to take.


I would also like to thank American Idol. Haha! I could not have spent my Wednesdays and Thursadays better than this. Hahaha! :)) Just kidding. xD [Anoop Desai for the wildcard! xD]


And most of all, I would like to thank the Good Lord for giving me such innumerable blessings. I'd not like to brag about those and I just want it to be a 'sacred secret' between me and Him. :)


For all of you that have been a part of my life... Thank you so much!