Go To...

Monday, April 27, 2009

UPCAT the Movie

Wow. I never heard of such a thing. I didn't know that there's UPCAT the Movie.


According to the synopses I have read, the story is about two young teens wanting to pass UPCAT as they believe that it it their passport in achieving their dreams.


This indie film was shown last November until December of the previous year. I wasn't able to watch this. Sayang.


To satiate my curiosity about this film, I looked for trailers. Watch this for your viewing pleasure:


Though I was not able to watch this one, I think that this is a film that any high school student aspiring to be in UP, students who have been in UP, parents who want their children to be in UP or simply anyone who is studying since it also tackles high school life.


Those are some of my assumptions that I have formed from viewing blogs about it. Oh well. I wish I have discovered this before.


Hopefully, they'll screen it again. Hahaha!