Go To...

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Windows Live Writer… Kool stuff! :)

Before I wrote my take on the EPIC David Archucook Concert, I thought of having Word Editor for Blogger. It will ease the pains of manually coding the html tags and stuff. I also like having WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) Text Field which Blogger does not provide since the ‘Compose mode’ does not work efficiently.

Luckily, while I was searching a Google result snippet said that every blogger must have Windows Live Writer. I downloaded it right away. I am really satisfied with it. And I’m using it now! It makes blogging more convenient.

What I like about this is that you could layout and edit images. You could also add plug-ins like the Twitter Notifier wherein you could update your Twitter of your new post at once without going to the site… without waiting for hours. You can also make tables with ease, just like the way you do it on Microsoft Word. You can also add other plug-ins if you want to.

So if you’re a blogger, download Windows Live Writer now. It’s really a useful tool. :) It makes writing more interesting… Haha!