Go To...

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Random Meme I

Please pardon me for bombarding this blog (notes in Facebook) with memes. I just find entertainment in them… And I’m quite bored. Haha! If you like any of these, then go ahead and I tag you! ;)

    1. What is your first name? Monica. :)
    2. Were you named after anyone? I don’t think that it was on my parents’ mind to name me after St. Monica.
    3. Do you wish on stars? No, I don’t.
    4. When did you last cry? I can’t really remember. Haha!
    5. Do you like your handwriting? I like it a lot. I guess that’s one of my assets. Haha! Just kidding. ;]
    6. What is your favorite lunch meat? Chicken. =))
    7. What is your most embarrassing CD? Hmmm… The dance hits of the 80’s and 90’s CD. Haha! I just needed it for a school activity.
    8. If you were another person, would you be friends with you? Yeah! I’d like to be friends me. :))
    9. Do you have a journal? Yep. I have one. I don’t write regularly on that, though.
    10. Do you use sarcasm a lot? I think sooo. I use it charmingly. :))
    11. What are your nicknames? My friends call me Mon, Mamon, Monmon or MamaMon.
    12. Would you bungee jump? Probably. It depends on the peer pressure. :)
    13. Do you untie your shoes before you take them off? No, I’m too lazy to do that. :)) And I don’t wear shoes often.
    14. Do you think that you are strong? I don’t think so.
    15. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Cheese. :D:D
    16. Shoe size? 9 or 10… *embarrassed*
    17. Red or pink? PINKPINKPINKPINK!! Haha!
    18. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? When I plan to accomplish something ahead of time, it rarely happens – I still prefer cramming.
    19. What do you miss most? Going to school? :))
    20. Do you want everyone you send this to, to send it back? Well, it doesn’t really matter.
    21. What color pants/shoes are you wearing? black.
    22. What are you listening to right now? silence.
    23. Last thing you ate? KFC Hot and Crispy Chicken. Yum!
    24. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? PINKPINKPINKPINK!! Haha!
    25. What is the weather like right now? It’s fiiine. It’s really cold… and I love it! :D
    26. Last person you talked to on the phone? My dad, I guess.
    27. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? face? :)) I don’t know.
    28. Do you like the person who sent this to you? I just grabbed this from a blog without asking permission.
    29. Favorite drink? Minute Maid Pulpy Mango Orange. Haha!
    30. Favorite sport? I lovelovelove volleyball. I miss playing it. I haven’t done it in about 8 months.
    31. Hair color? Black with streaks of white.
    32. Eye color? Dark brown.
    33. Wear contacts? No.
    34. Favorite food? Chicken from KFC. Haha!
    35. Last movie you watched? “This is It” – really cooool! :D
    36. Favorite day of the year? Christmas Day. :D
    37. Scary movies or happy endings? Happy endings of course.
    38. Winter or summer? Winter I think… Even though having a winter season is just a fantasy when you’re in the Philippines. I don’t like summer that much because I hate heat.
    39. Hugs or kisses? Hugs. >:D<
    40. What is your favorite dessert? Buko Pandan or Dulce de Leche cake from Red Ribbon.
    41. Who is most likely to do this meme? I can’t think of anyone. So probably, none.
    42. Who is the least likely to do this meme and comment? All the people I know. Haha!
    43. What books are you reading? Nicholas Sparks’s “A Bend in the Road”.
    44. What's on your mouse pad? I don’t have a mouse pad.
    45. What did you watch on TV last night? The Tonight Show with Conan O’Brien
    46. Favorite smells? The smell after a drizzle or rain (I don’t know what it’s called) and aroma of my mom’s cooking. Haha!
    47. Favorite sound? Sound of my favorite artists’ voices.
    48. Rolling Stones or Beatles? The Beatles.
    49. What's the furthest you've been from your home? if for a long time, it would be probably in Quezon City.
    50. Do you have a special talent? I don’t know. Haha!
    51. What is your ring tone? Asher Book’s “Try” from the movie “Fame” (2009)