Go To...

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Music Meme I

(credits to: ysmarko. Thanks man! :D – though I don’t know you personally. Heh.)

1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that’s playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don’t lie and try to pretend you’re cool!

Opening Credits: Muse – Supermassive Blackhole

~* cool! sakto ahh. ganda ng intro ng song na toh. :))) bagay pang opening credits

Waking Up: BoyzIIMen – On Bended Knee

~* haha! ganyan talaga pag bagong gising ako.. “I’m down on bended knee.” haha! gusto pang matulog kaya ganun. xD

First Day At School: Maroon 5 feat. Rihanna – If I Never See You Again

~* first day palang, may ayaw nang makita ehh. :)) ampanget. xD

Falling In Love:
Sisqo – Incomplete

~* “Without you, my life is incomplete.” ‘nuff said. :”> toinks! :))

Fight Song:
Silent Sanctuary – Rebound

~* “Rebound mo lang pala akooo!” Wahaha! away dahil dun noh? xD ang chaka! :))

Breaking Up: Michelle Branch – Are You Happy Now?

~* “Could you look me in the eye and tell me, are you happy now?” ang bitter lang ng dating ehh. :))

Prom: David Archuleta – Don’t Let Go

~* haha! ‘di bagay pang-prom. :)) ..pero pwede riin. :))

Life: Muse – Starlight

~* “Never fade(s) away.” – wala na akong maisip na ibang angkop na linya ehh. :))

Mental Breakdown: David Cook – Innocent

~* “I remember feeling low. I remember losing hope. I remember all the feelings and the day they stop.”

Driving: Michelle Branch – Everywhere

~* ..sakto ba? O___O parang roadtrip lang ehh. :))

Flashback: Up Dharma Down – Oo

~* hahaa!! :)) grabeh ka winamp. amp talaga. :)) walang ganyanan. xD

Getting Back Together: Southwind – Malay Mo

~* “'Di naman ako umaasa pero malay mo… tayo ngang dalawa.” ‘yan lang yung pwede ehh. :))

Wedding: David Archuleta – Falling

~* ANG CHAKA NAMAN! :)) such a sad song for a wedding. :(

Birth of Child: TLC – No Scrubs

~* ‘di ren bagay. what’s happening to you winamp? :| at first, you seem to work perfectly… giving me the right songs and all and now… woooow. :|

Final Battle: The Ting Tings – Be The One

~* “I don’t wanna be the one making all the noise.” siyempre dapat quits kami ng ka-battle ko. :))


Death Scene: Silent Sanctuary – Summer Song

~* “Pangako ko sa’yo di kita iiwan. H’wag kang mag-alala” pramis talaga yan… hanggang sa aking pagyao. :) (parang magmumulto lang ehh. :)))


Funeral Song:
Anoop Desai – Everything I Do (I Do It For You)

~* “Can’t tell me it’s not worth dying for… Everything I do (did), I do (did) it for you.” pag nagpaka-martyr ako na naging sanhi ng kamatayan ko. . . andrama lang ehh. :))

Remembrance Song: Jason Castro – If I Fell

~* Ewaaan!! :)) parang di bagay. :)) Ayyy., ito ata.. pwede na rin. :)) “I hope you see, I would love to love you.”

End Credits: Anoop Desai – True Colors

~* pwedeee! :)) payo ko sa mga taong nakadaop-palad ko sa aking tanang buhay. chos! :))

If you read this or it just happen to catch your attention or you just like to answer this for fun, then I tag you! Haha! Enjoy!