Go To...

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Magic 8 Ball Music Meme

(From culturecat.net)

How does the world see you?
Regina Spektor – Better (IKR?! Chos! xD)

Will I have a happy life?
Muse – Starlight (ha? :)) imposible ba ‘to?)

What do my friends really think of me?
David Archuleta – Stompin’ the Roses (ha? :P)

Do people secretly lust after me?
Regina Spektor – Fidelity (lust after me in fidelity? whuuut? xD char!)

How can I make myself happy?
Shontelle – T-shirt (when I have nothing but you’re t-shirt on? O___O)

What should I do with my life?
David Archuleta – Falling Stars (grabe nomon. O____O)

Will I ever have children?
Paul McCrane – Is it Okay if I Call You Mine? (O____O labow.)

What is some good advice for me?
Eraserheads – Spoliarium

How will I be remembered?
Rihanna/Ne-Yo – Hate That I Love You (bitter? xD)

What is my signature dancing song?
Regina Spektor – On the Radio (yep, it’s on the radio. :P)

What do I think my current theme song is?
Jodie Brooke Wilson - Promise Me (promise me, you’ll wait for me lalalalala)

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Naturi Naughton – Out Here On My Own (sad. ako na lang talaga mag-isa sa mundo. *wrist* CHAR!)

What song will play at my funeral?
Sisqo – Incomplete (“without you girl, my life is incomplete…” lalalala. ahihihi! :”> pedepedeeee)

What type of men/women do you like?
From Rent – I’ll Cover You (ahihihi! someone who’ll cover me. ahihihi! char)

What is my day going to be like?
Coheed and Cambria – Wake Up (gumising na raw ako sa katotohanan na hell week na at dapat akong mapressureeee. T____T)