Go To...

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Music Meme

Dahil naaaliw ako sa mga meme…

(from greengabbro.net)

This one’s making the rounds again: Put your music library on shuffle. Post the first lines of the first 25 songs that come up. The game: Guess which songs the first lines are from! Google = cheating.

  1. And I saw a man brought to life
  2. I used to rule the world
  3. Oh, an incurable humanist you are
  4. Picture perfect memories scattered all around the floor
  5. Niyaya mo akong mamasyal sa zoo
  6. No, I won’t make up my mind
  7. Even though I love you so I can’t go on knowing you’re gone
  8. It’s over and done but the heartache lives on inside
  9. Mama, please stop crying I can’t stand the sound
  10. You’re a song written by the hands of God
  11. There’s something crazy ‘bout this day
  12. It’s gonna burn for me to say this
  13. Sitting all alone in your room
  14. Naranasan mo na bang mawalan ng makakasama?
  15. Oh my… Oh my Gosh (OMG give away. xD)
  16. 525,600 minutes
  17. Come up to meet you
  18. Like a breath of midnight air
  19. Accidentally, on purpose I dropped my watch behind the tire
  20. It never crossed my mind at all
  21. Take me where I’ve never been
  22. Girl', I’m in love with you
  23. Pilit na pinipigilan pagpatak ng mga luha
  24. Come in, come in, come in to my world I’ve got to show, show, show you
  25. You are my sweetest downfall

If you’ve read this, then I consider you tagged! :D