Go To...

Sunday, June 5, 2011

30 Day Challenge: Day 01

Day 01: Post 15 facts about yourself.

  1. I am an incoming third year BS-HRIM college student in UPD. :) Pumped up for the series! :D
  2. I am a member of UP Society for Hotel and Restaurant Progress. I love UP SHARP. :)
  3. I hate mice and rats. :(
  4. I love Doraemoooon! ^________^
  5. I love karaoke so muuuuch! If you’re a karaoke lover like me, you must sign-up in karaokeparty.com.
  6. I really wanted to major in Psychology for college. …But oh well, look at where life took me. :>
  7. When I was in Grade 6, I wanted to manage my own resto-bar.
  8. David Archuleta = ♥
  9. I love color pink sooo much! :D
  10. I terribly miss playing volleyball. :(
  11. I love music. Especially those that are bluesy and soulful and a little old school. Actually, I could say that my musical preference is pretty eclectic. I just don’t dig the loud and creepy stuff. As an example, some of my favorite artists are Adele, Boyz II Men, Regina Spektor, and Up Dharma Down.
  12. My favorite GE is Soc Sci 1. Hihi! :>
  13. In general, I am loving college life way more than I love high school.
  14. As of last year up to now, my favorite font is Garamond.
  15. Currently, I enjoy watching Bio Channel Asia especially Intervention and Obsessed.

Some of the 15 facts in pictures: