Go To...

Sunday, January 18, 2009

ZOMG!!!

Guess what!?!!!!!!!!!!



I passed UPCAT! :D


I heard the news yesterday from my friend, Jaimee.



Seems impossible, right?



Here's the evidence:





It's still surreal as of the moment.



Hahaha! But I didn't pass the course that I really like. Instead, I passed the course I sometimes like. Hahaha! But that's perfectly fine. :)



Passing UPCAT (and in UP Diliman!) is such a blessing to me.



Besides I could shift courses when I get there and I really don't happen to like BS-HRIM. :p



But there's something in me that tells me maybe I'm really for Hotel, Restaurant and Institution Management-slash-BS-HRIM. :p



Don't you think? Haha!



ETA: You can already view the results hassle-free. You just need to enter your name and you're ready to go. :D