Go To...

Saturday, June 7, 2008

David Archuleta's "First" CD... i have it! j/k

Yes! You read it right! I have David Archuleta's "first" CD... hahaha! :)) In fact, I have an evidence:



I know this is a counterfeit and kinda illegal. But whether it's authentic or not, it's David Archuleta! Right? :p hahaha! xD


I can't download using iTunes, even Limewire! And it sucks! That's why my dad bought this one for me. He knows this one will make me extremely exhilarated... almost like a euphoria! hahaha! :))

But of course, I will buy his debut album --- original of course. By the moment he releases his album, I am going to head in my nearest record bar and unhesitantly purchase it. haha! :))

By the way, for those who are interested, here's the track list:
  1. When You Believe
  2. Angels
  3. Love Me Tender
  4. The Long and Winding Road
  5. Smokey Mountain Memories
  6. Think of Me
  7. Sweet Caroline
  8. You're the Voice
  9. We Can Work It Out
  10. Longer
  11. Imagine (Live)
  12. Another Day in Paradise (Live)
  13. Don't Let the Sun Go Down On Me (Live)
  14. Heaven (Live)
  15. Shop Around (Live)
  16. Stand By Me (Live)
  17. With You (Live)
  18. Apologize ft. One Republic (Live)
  19. In This Moment (Live)
  20. And So It Goes (Live)
  21. America (Live)

Hahaha! :))